In response to rising sexual assault rates across college campuses, we invited students at the University of North Texas to define their personal definitions of consent, just to clear up any “blurred lines”. Here are some of their responses.
Looking for your photo? Check out our Facebook page for the full set of photos.
i cant tell if im really nice but secretly an asshole or an asshole but secretly really nice
With the series Postcards, Florida-based artist Warren Thompson looks at the roadside curiosities throughout the South. His work uses a combination of text and color that forms a distinctly Southern narrative of religion and leisure. Read more….
Loteria contra la violencia hacia las mujeres.
Por Karenina, Sofia y Dahlia.
Click Here To See More!
omg this is so cool take a look
You are allowed to grieve the years you lost to mental illness. You’re allowed to be mad that it happened to you. You’re allowed to pine after the person you might have been had it been different. But don’t let that get in the way of your growing into your new self and following a wholly new path for your life.
Books written by Latinx authors:
- Dreaming in Cuban by Cristina García
- How the Garcia Girls Lost their Accents by Julia Álvarez
- When I Was Puerto Rican by Esmeralda Santiago
- Across a Hundred Mountains by Reyna Grande
- We Were Here by Matt de la Peña
- The Green House by Mario Vargas Llosa
- Barrio Boy by Ernesto Galarza
- My Beloved World by Sonia Sotomayor
- The Tattooed Soldier by Héctor Tobar
- What Can(t) Wait by Ashley Hope Pérez